openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Maven Quickstart Archetypes
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:30:16 GMT
Hey,

A generic archetypes for only OpenEJB would be really useful. Just one for
an OpenEJB embedded client - where you get a sample EJB, the dependencies
and a unit test that loads up the embedded container. Many times i find
myself just wanting to create a quick project for trying/testing something.
Such an archetype would save a lot of time.

I've never done this, so the source code in quickstart.zip. Does that
contain everything I would need to make such an archetype?

Quintin Beukes