openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: openejb-client has OSGi Require-Bundle without a maven dependency.
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:05:04 GMT
On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM, David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure why there is a Require-Bundle dep on openejb-core.  Maybe
> someone else can comment on that.
>
> Code-wise, the client jar is designed to work without any other OpenEJB
> libraries or third party dependencies (except for specs), so that explains
> why there is not a maven dep.

Uff, I'm relieved. I thought it was me who introduced it, but don't
see myself listed in the svn log pom.xml. The openejb-client module is
not yet used in the osgification and I could only envision its use in
a remote client which uses OSGi and openejb in a standalone mode,
remotely. I don't think anybody has given it a try yet.

I've just committed a change so core is no longer listed as a required
bundle (it turned out someone had changed it before I could:))

r832492 | rickmcguire | 2009-11-03 19:12:44 +0100 (Tue, 03 Nov 2009) | 1 line

Some changes to cleanup osgi package import issues

Thanks for a heads-up.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski