openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: OSGi Tasks
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:32:55 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:44 AM, David Blevins <> wrote:
> Jacek, I wondered if you wanted to start breaking the OSGi work into
> subtasks on this jira:

Doh, I should've looked at it before I had started the work. It's
almost everything I had to find out myself. ::grin::

I also thought about the release notes and how/when we will report the
OSGi-related changes to the end users as I reported the tasks.
"OpenEJB Server Bundle Activator" doesn't really say much for people
who know what roles an activator can have in OSGi, but it's much
better than what we've got so far, so I'll give it a shot and change
the issue and the others. Just to make sure we're on the same page,
you want me to move the other OSGi tasks I reported so they become
subtasks of the 921?

Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE -

View raw message