openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.2
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:55:45 GMT
I've run the tests against JDK 1.6.0_16 on Ubuntu 9.04 (x64) and JDK
1.6.0_13 on Windows XP. Everything completed successfully for me (I didn't
see the problem Quintin did, but I did have it last time around, where I ran
the script a few times on a couple of machines simultaneously... I guessed
it was some network issue or something at the time).

I've run RAT over the source, and checked the LICENSE/NOTICE files and
haven't spotted any problems, so it looks good to me.

+1

Jon