openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.2
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:45:53 GMT

On Oct 13, 2009, at 12:25 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> IMO, I think these should have headers:
>
> ==./container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf
> ==./container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/logging.properties
> ==./container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/login.config

I took a page from httpd on how to treat what essentially become user
owned config files.  They don't have an ASL header on their default
httpd.conf or any of the files they put in conf/ that are expected to
be maintained by the user.

> ==./examples/webapps/ejb-webservice/client.pl
> ==./examples/webapps/moviefun/delete-movie.pl
> ==./examples/webapps/moviefun/get-movies.pl
> ==./examples/webservice-ws-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/
> CalculatorImplSign-server.properties
> ==./examples/webservice-ws-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/
> CalculatorImplUsernameTokenPlainPasswordEncrypt-server.properties
> ==./examples/webservice-ws-security/src/test/resources/META-INF/
> CalculatorImplSign-client.properties
> ==./examples/webservice-ws-security/src/test/resources/META-INF/
> CalculatorImplUsernameTokenPlainPasswordEncrypt-client.properties

These are boilerplate.  It's not possible to use the libraries in
question without code nearly identical to what is there, which is why
they all look almost exactly the same.  There's no creative work there
for anyone to own or protect.

Added headers to the rest and updated the dates on those two notice
files.

-David