openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Propagating extra context information in remote EJB calls
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:16:34 GMT
I want to propagate some context information in remote EJB calls, and
hopefully this can be done transparently, i.e., does not require code change
to existing applications. Is this possible?

I understand transaction and security context are already being propagated
as part of an EJB container impl. Can I just inject the extra data into the
security context for example to do the trick?

Appreciate some insight in this area!

-Jack