openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] OpenEJB 3.1.2
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:28:14 GMT

Should these artifacts for 3.1.2 now be available on the ibiblio mirrors?

I can see them on:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
but it seems they are not yet available on:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2

This may or may not be something you want to pursue ... I just noticed it
and thought I would let you know the status of the the ibiblio mirror.

Joe