openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.1.2
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:46:53 GMT

On Oct 13, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> The NOTICE file copyright date is 2008. It should be 2009.

Thought I got those.  Feel free to update it or post the file path and
I'll update it.

> !????? ./examples/webapps/moviefun/src/main/webapp/default.css
> !????? ./examples/webapps/moviefun/src/main/webapp/index.jsp
> !????? ./examples/webapps/moviefun/src/main/webapp/setup.jsp

These three should probably have license headers.  We can also add
them to the jaxb generated classes though it isn't necessary.  The
rest have been flagged and excluded several times.

I can push up a new openejb-3.1.2-src and openejb-examples zip, but we
can leave the actual runnable binaries alone and avoid the reroll/
revote.

-David