openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin update
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 22:52:42 GMT
I don't know that we need to do anything on the Eclipse side of things other
than decide where we want to host the update site from, and advertise the
plugin a little.

I agree on getting an alpha release out totally, I've been meaning to do it
for ages. In terms of SVN is there anything that we need to do, do we need
to move the code from the sandbox folder - we presumably need to consider
how we tag/branch the plugin as well?

I'm happy to get this going - is it as simple as just building the binaries
and starting a vote, or is there anything else that needs to be done?

Cheers

Jon