openejb-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:37:48 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Daniel S. Haischt <
daniel.haischt@googlemail.com> wrote:

> From a feature point of view I was emphasizing that we should also try
> to add a  focus on I18N like it is supported by Eclipse and context
> sensitive help.
>
> I18N allows us to provide an internationalized version of the plugin.
>
> Regarding context sensitive help we created the appropriate plugin
> infrastructure already. Jon started to write help contents using
> the OpenEJB wiki. Our thought was to merge the Wiki contents into
> the help plugin  as soon as we got enough content.

I've just added a patch openejb-674-20.diff and openejb-674-20-newfiles.zip
which adds the same content I added to the wiki to the help plugin, along
with the context info so pressing F1 on our panels now shows the relevant
stuff. I haven't looked at the I18N stuff yet, but I will go back and
re-read the details you sent about to make sure I've updated everything I
should (and I may even try translating some stuff into German too ;-))

The patch also updates the code to work with the new sxc-jaxb parser.

Cheers

Jon