openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:08:58 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in replying to this, I managed to get a last minute
holiday after submitting this last patch. I've had a quick check, and it
looks like I missed a couple of XML files from the last patch, so I've
attached them as to the Jira issue as OPENEJB-674-21.diff.

I've also found a bug which has crept into the generate annotations
code, which makes the wizard fail because the CmpJpaConversion class is
unable to load the target EJB class from the Eclipse project. I'll work
on this issue today, and hopefully get another patch together later on.

Cheers

Jon