openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Why is there still a CORBA module in OPENEJB?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:07:56 GMT
On Apr 14, 2008, at 7:33 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
> It's been a while since I've done much building of OpenEJB, but I
> was surprised to see that there was a CORBA component showing up in
> the reactor summary.  There doesn't appear to be anything actually
> IN that component.  Am I missing something here, or is this just a
> bit obsolete crud leftover from openejb2?

I'm not sure.  It could be cuft or a some adapter code that geronimo
calls (webservices work that way).  I think you are the only one
qualified to make that call.

BTW, I would like to move all of the Corba code to OpenEJB so we users
can use it in embedded testing mode.  Actually, I think the only user
of the Corba code in G is OpenEJB so it seems fail that we make it the
OpenEJB project's responsibility to maintain that code.

-dain