openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: CMP2 on G2 - Delayed Database Flush
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:15:48 GMT

On Apr 3, 2008, at 10:43 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> A Geronimo user had reported a performance problem w/ CMP as
> described below. Any thoughts?
>
> I'd tried to forward to dev@openejb a while back, but looks like I
> sent to a bad email address, instead...

No, it made it.  I didn't respond as I'm not much of an expert in the
CMP code.

Rick, I know at one point you were interested in digging into the CMP
code.  You interested in tackling this as an introductory step toward
CMP/JPA?  I don't think there's any immediate time pressure, so even
if you're busy right this second, feel free to still say yes :)

-David