openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenEJB 3.0 final (take 2) -- Canceled
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:58:53 GMT
On Mar 29, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2008, at 3:15 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>

>> On Mar 27, 2008, at 12:43 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>>>
>>> One way or another I hope we can get back on track and another
>>> release binary up Saturday afternoon.
>>
>> Looking more like Tuesday or Wednesday.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  I take it that there will be a take 3
> version of the vote and that this one is canceled?

Right.

On this regard, looks like all issues might be cleared up.  Things are
looking good from where I stand, but I'll give a little time for
someone besides me to run a bit of the tck before rolling new binaries
and calling a vote.  Branches/openejb-3.0 is up to date as well as
trunk.  Published new 3.1-SNAPSHOT binaries.

-David