openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Fwd: EJB in Tomcat with OpenEJB
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:36:35 GMT
Jonathan,

Thank you so much for responding to Dru.  I would have done it sooner
but with the release frenzy there simply aren't enough hours in the
day.  It's really appreciated that you stepped forward -- getting a
response of any kind is better than no response.

You set a good example.  Thanks for keeping an eye on the user list!

-David

Begin forwarded message: