openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0 final (fingers crossed)
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 00:14:58 GMT
As David J noted a week or so back, the svn root at tags/openejb-3.0
needs to contain a LICENSE and NOTICE file. This is mandatory, IMO.

The NOTICE files in generated jar files, being created using the maven-
remote-resources-plugin, aren't proper. NOTICE files should only
contain legally required attributions, not a transitive list of
dependencies. IMO, they should be updated. However, as long as the
NOTICE files also contain the required attributions, I would say this
is probably a decision for the PMC.

The generated WAR file in openejb-itests-web did not contain a license/
notice file. The notice files for all itests artifacts should be
reviewed. I don't have internet access, at the moment, but recall
noticing a problem. Will take a look, once I'm connected again...

The file container/openejb-jee/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/jee/
oejb3/EjbLink.java has an incorrect src license header. I'll fix on
trunk...

--kevan