openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:48:19 GMT
That reminds me - I have now sent in a CLA (as discussed here:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--Fwd%3A-Re%3A-Confluence-Based-Website-Access-Control--p16260523.html)

- do I need to do anything else, or can I now get write access to the
Wiki? I'm quite keen to get some information about the plugin on there.

Cheers

Jon