openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [THOUGHTS] OpenEJB Plugin Foundations
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:50:39 GMT
Great idea. I did think we might eventually look at providing support
for other IDEs, so the code that actually works out what annotations to
add is pretty well separated from the Eclipse specific stuff. In theory
we should be able to create an implementation of IJDTFacade (perhaps
this should be renamed - I think JDT implies its Eclipse specific) that
manipulates the code in whichever IDE, and add the supporting UI panels,
with the code that works out what annotations to generate being common
to all the IDEs.

Jon