openejb-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB Eclipse Plugin
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:45:15 GMT
Hi,

I've attached openejb-674-18.diff and openejb-674-18-newfiles.zip to
Jira issue OPENEJB-674.

This latest patch allows the server plugin to work with OpenEJB plugins
with any version string (as opposed to being hard coded to look for
openejb-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in jar filenames), and essentially converts the
XML based configuration to a set of Java classes. I found that the
server never started properly (it always said it was 'Starting') on my
machines - this appears to be fixed by these changes too.

I've also fixed a bug with the annotations plugin where annotations
relating to method permission were added to the source multiple times.

Hope that's all ok.

Regards

Jon