openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0 final (fingers crossed)
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:26:15 GMT

On Apr 8, 2008, at 3:45 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Alright, I've rolled new binaries with the updated legal work.
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage2/
>
> Functionally the same as the previous set of binaries, but as they
> are new we'll extend the vote out till Thursday so if anyone would
> like to rescind or change their vote they can.

Looks like we still had some LICENSE/NOTICE issues with our standalone
and tomcat webapp binaries (thank you Kevan for helping to track these
down).  I've updated the following zips/tars with new LICENSE/NOTICE
files, all binaries inside the jar are still the same as the previous
version sans the openejb.war which no longer contains junit (never
should have):

  openejb-3.0-src.tar.gz
  openejb-3.0-src.zip
  openejb-3.0.tar.gz
  openejb-3.0.zip
  openejb.war

Once again pushing out the close date of the vote to give people time
to review the new NOTICE/LICENSE files.  Will call the vote to close
on Saturday.

-David