openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0 final (fingers crossed)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 08:02:34 GMT
I've updated trunk to include appropriate LICENSE and NOTICE files at
the checkout root (rev 645721 ) and to use the latest maven-remote-
resources-plugin and resource bundle (rev 645784).  The single
appended-resources directory does not strike me as a good idea
(although I may have suggested it).  I'm also not convinced it is
completely accurate (jdom license is not apache, jmdns is not an
apache project and has some apparently LGPL classes in the jar)

thanks
david jencks