openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject [VOTE] OpenEJB 3.0 final (fingers crossed)
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:51:45 GMT
All right.  TCK issues were fixed last night.  Joe kicked off a run
early this morning and everything is running clean.  I've also run the
itests on standalone and a dozen versions of tomcat and everything
looks good there as well.  After three weeks or so, it seems we're at
the finish line.

If there does turn out to be an issue with this build, I think the
best game plan would be to still release this and get a 3.0.1 next
week.  The 3.0-beta-2 release is good but has a large number of
limitations and bugs.  We need to get something out to cover it up.

And now... the binaries ....!

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/3.0/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/3.0/

   http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/stage/repo/

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/tags/openejb-3.0/

Here's my +1

Vote will be open for 72 hours.  Happy voting!

-David