openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Regarding jndi names of EJB 2.1 beans
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 08:05:35 GMT
Well if you find it's not working and see a fix, get it in quick :)
Hopefully we'll be able to start another vote tomorrow.

Just an FYI also, the legacy <jndi-name> element applies strictly to
javax.ejb.EJBHome interfaces as it always did.  Make sure you're not
testing a EJB 3.0 style business interface; the new <jndi> element
covers those as well as legacy interfaces.

-David