openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] OpenEJb plugin for Eclipse
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 02:20:40 GMT
I keep meaning to get involved here, and I really should as it's not
fair to you having to work off in a corner.  As you state, it's far
more motivating to have someone to work with.  Tends to lead to
smaller more frequent patches, discussion, and all sorts of goodies :)

If you can submit what you have as a patch I'll take a look at the
whole thing.

-David