openejb-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Re: openejb- ease of use, snapshot and maven
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 02:13:04 GMT

Thanks for posting!  Been wondering when we would see something from
you :)

You give some really great feedback and I think you're right that the
number of people who might get through build part are very slim.  Our
build isn't very complicated as maven builds go, but all the standard
issues are there.  We definitely need some snapshots up and I would
add we need to start shipping some releases.

This isn't as precise as i'd like to see, but there are some
snapshots available from our continuous integration system
(continuum) here:

But it would be really nice to get something like this going again,
but for 3.0:

On the note if the suggestions for the website updates, definitely
feel free to make those changes.  Our site is run from the wiki and
you'll be able to edit just by opening an account and logging in.
Every bit helps and it'd be very great for others in the same shoes.

On the DNS and hostname issue, do you have any stack traces or some
detailed info we could put in JIRA?

View raw message