openaz-dev mailing list archives

From David Ash <green.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openaz website unavailable
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:01:34 GMT
Kuan,

There isn't currently a website.  This project is in incubation.  The
website is on the to-do list.  However, we'd love help building one if your
team has some resources to help.  I got involved after sending an email
asking for more information, just as you did.

For information regarding Open AZ, the following list of links may be
helpful:

*General*
Incubator page: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openaz.html
Website: http://openaz.incubator.apache.org/
Project management: https://issues.apache
.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENAZ%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC

*Source code*
Official Repo: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-openaz
.git
Github Repo: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openaz

I hope you can find the information you are looking for.  Additionally,
feel free to ask questions here and hopefully you'll find an audience that
can answer them.

Thanks!

David Ash