oozie-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Islam <misla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What is left for us to tackle in order to push the 3.3.0 release out?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 04:36:47 GMT
Hi Roman,
Recently our QE discovered couple of issues. We are closing those very soon.
I plan to call for vote early next week.

Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________
 From: Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org>
To: dev@oozie.apache.org
Cc: dev@bigtop.apache.org; user@oozie.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: What is left for us to tackle in order to push the 3.3.0 release out?

Hi!

one of the nice things about Bigtop 0.5.0 release is that
it integrates the new version of Hue that has a super nice
Oozie UI that lets you not only browse the workflows,
but also create ones and manipulate them in an extremely
nice way.

The problem is -- it requires Oozie that has OOZIE-12.

So here's my question -- how close are we to getting 3.3.0 out?
What's left to tackle? How can I help?

Unfortunately, I'm not an Oozie committer so I can't volunteer to
RM this release, but I can definitely help with integration testing,
etc.

Thanks,
Roman.