oozie-user mailing list archives

From tousif <tou...@moonraft.com>
Subject Re: Issue while launching oozie job
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 05:51:30 GMT
hey i had faced same problem and it was solved after adding this property
in hadoop conf directory

here tousif is user and root is a group .  you can change root to users

 <property>
               <name>hadoop.proxyuser.tousif.groups</name>
               <value>root</value>
               <description>Allow the superuser oozie to impersonate any
members of the group group1 and group2</description>
             </property>
             <property>
               <name>hadoop.proxyuser.tousif.hosts</name>
               <value>localhost</value>
               <description>The superuser can connect only from host1 and
host2 to impersonate a user</description>
             </property>

--
Regards
Tousif