oozie-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Oozie automated testing
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 18:28:50 GMT
Samuel,

Currently it is not possible to do so.

It seems like Pig & Hive have something like a dryrun option. We could
make use of those. Still it would be quite complex, if not impossible
to do a full WF dryrun as the flow (decision nodes) and the
configuration of actions may depend on the output of previous actions
and if they don't have meaningful values the later actions would fail.

Thanks.

Alejandro