oodt-user mailing list archives

From YunHee Kang <yunh.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem happened when I tried to run the script "crawler_launcher"
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:46:39 GMT
Hi Chris,

I got an error message when I tried to run crawler_launcher by using a
shell script. The error message may be caused by a  wrong URL of
filemgr.
 $ ./crawler_launcher.sh
ERROR: Validation Failures: - Value 'http://localhost:8000/' is not
allowed for option
[longOption='filemgrUrl',shortOption='fm',description='File Manager
URL'] - Allowed values = [http://.*:\d*]

The following is the shell script that I wrote:
$ cat crawler_launcher.sh
#!/bin/sh
export STAGE_AREA=/home/yhkang/oodt-0.5/cas-pushpull/staging/TESL2CO2
./crawler_launcher \
       -op --launchStdCrawler \
       --productPath $STAGE_AREA\
       --filemgrUrl http://localhost:8000/\
       --failureDir /tmp \
       --actionIds DeleteDataFile MoveDataFileToFailureDir Unique \
       --metFileExtension tmp \
       --clientTransferer
org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.datatransfer.LocalDataTransferer

I am wondering if there is a problem in the URL of the filemgr or elsewhere

Thanks,
Yunhee