oodt-user mailing list archives

From Brian Foster <holeno...@mac.com>
Subject Re: cas-crawler wierdness
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:31:18 GMT
Hey Thomas,

I've never see #1 problem... i have an ubuntu install at work and will see if i can reproduce

I've seen #2 before, i think it is a Spring thing and will look into it more (why are you
not using relative paths though?)

And #3, having the file names only are fine because <import> resource paths are relative
to the file they are specified.