oodt-user mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Crawler messages from PGE task in a workflow
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 01:32:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get an output product from a PGETask ingested into the File
Manager after the task is done in a workflow.
Since, this is my first time using the Crawler in the PGETask, I just
wanted to confirm if the messages displayed is what is expected or normal.

After I kick off the event, the really long list of messages looks like:

FINE: Creating shared instance of singleton bean 'metFileExtension'
FINE: Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.oodt.commons.option.handler.BeanInfo#26d58939' with merged
definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.oodt.commons.option.handler.BeanInfo]; scope=singleton;
abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireCandidate=false; autowireMode=0;
dependencyCheck=0; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null;
initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in class path resource
[org/apache/oodt/cas/crawl/option/cmd-line-option-beans.xml]]
Nov 9, 2011 5:13:57 PM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory getBean
FINE: Returning cached instance of singleton bean
'MetExtractorProductCrawler'
 :
and more springframework related messages.

In the end, I finally get to  see that data product is ingested with the
met file in the right location. Is it normal to get this long list of the
entries? Or does it look like I've unnecessarily specified something in the
configs?

Thanks
Sheryl