oodt-user mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject Re: Getting products from a remote FileManager
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 03:35:01 GMT
Thanks Chris for the great info!

On Nov 21, 2011, at 7:30 PM, Sheryl John wrote:

Thanks for putting this up, Ricky!

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Nguyen, Ricky <rnguyen@chla.usc.edu<mailto:rnguyen@chla.usc.edu>>
wrote:
Hi all,

I recently asked Chris how to obtain products for my workflows when the FileManager is running
remotely. He explained several options, and the result of our discussion is now a wiki page
[1]. Feel free to edit it, perhaps I missed something.

Thanks,
Ricky

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Getting+products+from+a+remote+FileManager

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

-Sheryl