oodt-user mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject Getting products from a remote FileManager
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 03:22:27 GMT
Hi all,

I recently asked Chris how to obtain products for my workflows when the FileManager is running
remotely. He explained several options, and the result of our discussion is now a wiki page
[1]. Feel free to edit it, perhaps I missed something.

Thanks,
Ricky

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Getting+products+from+a+remote+FileManager

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.