oodt-user mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: CAS Curator Tutorial
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 14:24:08 GMT
Hey Thomas,

That's actually an issue with the tutorial documentation as the path attribute is ignored
unless the context is defined statically in the server.xml file. Otherwise the context path
is determined by Tomcat by the name of the context file so "foo.xml" will be hosted at "foo".
Since this is a Tomcat specific configuration we don't have a way to change that but we should
update our tutorial. If you can would you enter a Jira issue to track this. If you want feel
free to supply a patch to the documentation.

Here is a link to the Tomcat documentation on contexts if you are interested: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/context.html