oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OODT start
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 17:59:54 GMT
´╗┐Got it.

I think that you should killall java, then make sure PID files are removed from */run (e.g.,
filemgr, workflow and resmgr).

Then try restarting.

Cheers,

Chris

From: BW <webb@apache.org>
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 10:56 AM
To: <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Subject: Re: OODT start

Ok. I had lower case.  Should of been "../Contents/Home"

Now though File/Resource/Workflow managers fail to start.  Nothing in browser.

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 10:27 AM, BW <webb@apache.org> wrote:

After mvn install:

"

./bin/oodt start

Neither the JAVA_HOME nor the JRE_HOME environment variable is defined

At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program

Webbs-MacBook-Pro-2:bin bw$ echo $JAVA_HOME

/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0.40.jdk/contents/home "

Any ideas, anybody?

Thanks. -BW