oodt-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache OODT balance framework
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:54:48 GMT
I recently wrote the packing code for the Sitepod project, which is a
Sitemap generator written in PHP. For those interested they can see the
source at [0].
For the build and dependency management I used composer [1] and packagist
[2] to host the release distribution artifact.
@Yun, if your current project requires use of the OODT Balance PHP
framework then I would encourage you to spend a day researching composer
and packagist then simply sending a pull request for bring it up to date.
We could then possibly push a backdated 'release' of the artifact or else
vote on a new release such that releasing balance to packagist becomes the
normal procedures inline with every OODT release.
Hth
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/nasa/sitepod
[1] https://getcomposer.org/