oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mall...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject RE: Need Ganglia configuration info!
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:55:28 GMT
Great! Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Mattmann [mailto:mattmann@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:50 AM
To: dev@oodt.apache.org
Cc: Deller, Cheryl L.; Zimdars, Paul A (173B-Affiliate)
Subject: Re: Need Ganglia configuration info!

Ahh gotcha. Paul Zimdars has installed Ganglia before, CC’ing him here he may be able to
help (

On 11/2/17, 8:48 AM, "Mallder, Valerie" <Valerie.Mallder@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

    Hi Chris,

    I'm not looking for information on how to integrate Ganglia with OODT. Sorry if I wasn't
clear enough.

    I'm looking for information on how to install and configure Ganglia so that it can run
on our system so that it can THEN be integrated with OODT.  We've never used Ganglia in my
group, and I don't have system administration privileges to install anything, so I'm looking
for information I can provide to our system administrator to try to get it up and running
on a cluster of 7 machines.

    I did find a ganglia.html file that might provide all we need, but it is impossible for
me to view it right now via firefox running on the linux box, displaying on my PC via ssh
and cygwin's XWin, and running over VPN to my home with Comcast internet.  It is so slow I
want to shoot yourself.

    Thanks for the reply though. :)

    Val