oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Imesha Sudasingha <imesha...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Welcome Imesha
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 01:50:47 GMT
Hi Tom and all,

Thanks for the feedbacks and support given so far to come up with a good
proposal and get selected for GSoC 2017. I'm looking forward to start
working on my project soon and do my best to implement distributed
configuration management to OODT. Hope you all will guide me when possible
throughout the project.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
*Imesha Sudasingha*
Undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and  Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/imeshasudasingha>  <https://github.com/IMS94>
<http://stackoverflow.com/users/4012073/imesha-sudasingha>