oodt-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NetCDF and improvement for the future
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 03:15:39 GMT
Hi Tom,
Thanks foe clarifying. I was publishing these a wee whole ago and wrote up
the following page.
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/ThirdPartySonaType
Of particular interest here will be
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/ThirdPartySonaType#Some_notes_on_UCAR_Third_Party_Jars
Are these being consumed directly within OODT or via Apache Tika?