oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject [VOTE] Move to Gitsubpub
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:37:19 GMT
Hello folks,

I've still got to figure out how to get the OODT maven documentation into
the website in a sane manner, but in the mean time I'd like to kick off a
vote to move our website from ASF CRM to gitsubpub.

For those of you who didn't follow the thread, I've rebuilt and extended
the website a bit and a prototype is hosted here:
http://buggtb.github.io/oodt-website/ but to host it we need to move off of
the deprecate CRM and to a git managed hosting system.

Anyway, vote's open for 72hrs+

[ ] +1, let's move to gitsubpub
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

Cheers

Tom