oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Planning for 1.0 -> 2.0
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 19:02:39 GMT
Hi Tom,
This is essentially our Roadmap moving forward.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Tom Barber <tom.barber@meteorite.bi> wrote:

> Hello there folks,
>
> So I figured we might as well start a discussion about what we'd like OODT
> 2.0 to look like.
>
> Personally I think there is a big bu0nch of cool stuff we could bring to
> the platform that would extend and modernise it with minimal(ish) effort.

Agreed!

> Personal Priority:
>
>    - Merging the long lost Avro implementation to rid us of XMLRPC :)

OK so based on our quick offline conversation just now on the Avro RPC
topic. I've reconfigured the Jenkins build at
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OODT/job/oodt-avro-rpc/
If and when you push it will build. I'll work with you on this one.
Ta