oodt-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: OODT @ ApacheCon 2016
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 05:58:35 GMT
Here is the presentation:

http://bit.ly/1lM3lzC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





-----Original Message-----
From: jpluser <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>
Reply-To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 8:35 PM
To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>
Subject: Re: OODT @ ApacheCon 2016

>yep I sure can I will find it Tom great job
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
>Chief Architect
>Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
>NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
>Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
>Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
>WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
>University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Tom Barber <tom.barber@meteorite.bi>
>Reply-To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>
>Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM
>To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: OODT @ ApacheCon 2016
>
>>Looking forward to it.
>>
>>@chris can you dig out and send over that Workflow presentation you
>>mentioned?
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Tom
>>
>>On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
>>lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Nice Tom.
>>> I'll make sure to hammer you at beach volley ball.
>>> Ta
>>>
>>> On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Tom Barber <magicaltrout@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> > Alrighty folks, 3 OODT-ish talks accepted for ApacheCon Big Data, if
>>> you're
>>> > a pro come along and critique me, if you're a beginner come along and
>>> we'll
>>> > learn together......
>>> >
>>> > http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Tom
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Lewis*
>>>
>

Mime
View raw message