oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Multiple File Managers
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:57:50 GMT
Here's something I assume is possible but can't find on the wiki.

I know for workflow stuff you add resources to the pool, configure a
workflow manager and scale up.

If I want to actually do the "distributed" stuff though, say multiple file
managers, is this where the Grid components come in?

What I'm looking for is a setup of multiple file managers in different
locations but I'd like Joe User to query the whole lot like it was one. But
coming from single node Radix land there isn't much consumer info on the
scaling out.

Cheers

Tom