oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, David (3902-Affiliate)" <David....@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Apache errors when accessing balance application
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:13:47 GMT
Good Morning!

I seem to be getting the following errors in my apache error_log when accessing my balance
application:
Undefined index: authorization_class_path in /usr/share/pear/Org/Apache/Oodt/Balance/Core/Application.class.php
on line 149
Undefined index: balance_request_start in /usr/local/ecas/ui/hooks.php on line 78

Do these errors suggest that I have missing modules/settings in my application that is supposed
to be configured somewhere?

On line 149 in Application.class.php, the code looks like this:
public function setAuthorizationProviderInstance() {
        // Check if the user wants authorization for application
        if ( $this->settings['authorization_class_path'] != null &&
             $this->settings['authorization_class']      != null   ) {

                require_once $this->settings['authorization_class_path'];
                $authProvider                        = $this->settings['authorization_class'];
                $this->authorizationProviderInstance = new $authProvider();
        }
    }

On line 78 in hooks.php, the code looks like this:
function hook_after_send() {
    $timeStart = $GLOBALS['balance_request_start'];
    $timeEnd   = microtime(true);
    $elapsed   = $timeEnd - $timeStart;

Thanks again for all the help so far!
David