oodt-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: Anyone else seeing random build errors with 0.12?
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 10:09:49 GMT
Check what's running on your ports Lewis. It's failing to bind for one
reason or another.

Tom
On 20 Feb 2016 7:42 am, "Lewis John Mcgibbney" <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sigh! I just built master branch (0.12) and get the following.
> Can anyone reproduce this? No one has touched Imaps in ages!
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol
> Exception in thread "Thread-8" Exception in thread "Thread-6" Exception in
> thread "Thread-10" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException:
> Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:57)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:51)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:55)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:49)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:54)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:48)
> Exception in thread "Thread-11" Exception in thread "Thread-9" Exception in
> thread "Thread-7" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException:
> Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:54)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:48)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:55)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:49)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:57)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:51)
> Exception in thread "Thread-12" Exception in thread "Thread-14"
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:55)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:49)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:54)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:48)
> Exception in thread "Thread-16" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:57)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:51)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:51)
> Exception in thread "Thread-17" Exception in thread "Thread-13"
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:54)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.smtp.SmtpServer.run(SmtpServer.java:48)
> Exception in thread "Thread-15" java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:55)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.pop3.Pop3Server.run(Pop3Server.java:49)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:57)
> Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
>     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
>     at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
>     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
>     at javax.net.ssl.SSLServerSocket.<init>(SSLServerSocket.java:181)
>     at
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.<init>(SSLServerSocketImpl.java:134)
>     at
>
> sun.security.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.createServerSocket(SSLServerSocketFactoryImpl.java:91)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.util.DummySSLServerSocketFactory.createServerSocket(DummySSLServerSocketFactory.java:82)
>     at
>
> com.icegreen.greenmail.AbstractServer.openServerSocket(AbstractServer.java:49)
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.imap.ImapServer.run(ImapServer.java:51)
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.383 sec
> <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol
> testLSandGET(org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol)  Time
> elapsed: 1.145 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldnt start at least one of the mail
> services.
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.util.GreenMail.start(GreenMail.java:91)
>     at
>
> org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol.setUp(TestImapsProtocol.java:56)
>
> testCDAndPWD(org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol)  Time
> elapsed: 1.099 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldnt start at least one of the mail
> services.
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.util.GreenMail.start(GreenMail.java:91)
>     at
>
> org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol.setUp(TestImapsProtocol.java:56)
>
> testDelete(org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol)  Time
> elapsed: 1.107 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldnt start at least one of the mail
> services.
>     at com.icegreen.greenmail.util.GreenMail.start(GreenMail.java:91)
>     at
>
> org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.imaps.TestImapsProtocol.setUp(TestImapsProtocol.java:56)
>
>
> Results :
>
> Tests in error:
>   TestImapsProtocol.setUp:56 » Runtime Couldnt start at least one of the
> mail se...
>   TestImapsProtocol.setUp:56 » Runtime Couldnt start at least one of the
> mail se...
>   TestImapsProtocol.setUp:56 » Runtime Couldnt start at least one of the
> mail se...
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Chris Mattmann <chris.mattmann@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hey Lewis - from a 0.12 clone. It built fine when I did
> > my release VOTE, then rebuilt and test on another machine
> > and crapped out.
> >
> > Tried again, working now. Odd.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > chris
> >
> > —
> > Chris Mattmann
> > chris.mattmann@gmail.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>
> > Reply-To: <dev@oodt.apache.org>
> > Date: Friday, February 19, 2016 at 11:27 PM
> > To: "dev@oodt.apache.org" <dev@oodt.apache.org>
> > Subject: Re: Anyone else seeing random build errors with 0.12?
> >
> > >From master or 0.12 release Chris?
> > >
> > >On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980) <
> > >chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> > >
> > >> Hey Tom and team,
> > >>
> > >> On a fresh install of 0.12 on a new machine I’m seeing:
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> Failed tests:
> > >>
>  TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddMetadata:371
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddProductReference
> > >>s:
> > >> 422 User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testRemoveProduct:199
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testFirstProductOnlyOnF
> > >>ir
> > >> stPage:280 User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testModifyProduct:237
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>   TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddProduct:329
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> >
> >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testPassDatasource:530
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> >
> >>TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testRemoveMetadata:402
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>   TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog.testOrdering:86 User not found: SA
> > >>
>  TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddMetadata:371
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddProductReferenc
> > >>es
> > >> :422 User not found: SA
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testRemoveProduct:199
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testFirstProductOnlyOn
> > >>Fi
> > >> rstPage:280 User not found: SA
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testModifyProduct:237
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
>  TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testAddProduct:329
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testPassDatasource:530
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >>TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testRemoveMetadata:402
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>   TestTypeHandler.testQuery:197 java.lang.Exception:
> > >> org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.structs.exceptions.CatalogException: Error
> > >> ingesting product
> > >>[org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.structs.Product@38e4bead] :
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>   TestTypeHandler.testAddAndGetMetadata:165 java.lang.Exception:
> > >> org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.structs.exceptions.CatalogException: Error
> > >> ingesting product
> > >>[org.apache.oodt.cas.filemgr.structs.Product@17e1ac80] :
> > >> User not found: SA
> > >>
> > >> Tests in error:
> > >>   TestMappedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testQuery:472 »
> > >> Catalog User...
> > >>   TestOrderedDataSourceCatalog>TestDataSourceCatalog.testQuery:472 »
> > >> Catalog Use...
> > >>
> > >> Tests run: 213, Failures: 19, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> Any idea?
> > >>
> > >> Cheers,
> > >> Chris
> > >>
> > >> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > >> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
> > >> Chief Architect
> > >> Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section (398)
> > >> NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
> > >> Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
> > >> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
> > >> WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
> > >> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > >> Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science Department
> > >> University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
> > >> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> > >--
> > >*Lewis*
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> *Lewis*
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message