oodt-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Fixes to solr
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:34:40 GMT
Hello folks

As you will have seen I've been working with the nice guinea pigs to fix up
solr support so it works without massive hacking.

I made a small change to the bootscript, but slightly more invasively I
changed the solr deserializer slightly to bring it more into line with the
non solr stuff, can someone/Chris look
at 15511f20d3ac53aba2f8e122f06823b22f916848 and make sure they are happy
with it.

https://github.com/apache/oodt/commit/15511f20d3ac53aba2f8e122f06823b22f916848

If its okay, I believe we've fixed SOLR with Radix so it works properly
with the -P profile and also the delete issue that I was going to cut 0.12
for in the first place. So at that point I'll sort out an RC.

Tom

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message