oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nice one Tom
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 00:30:58 GMT
ACk
I have Sonar analysis running on Nutch and Gora as well. It is an excellent
tool to improve codebases on many levels e.g. security, good
coding/engineering practice, documentation, as well as building confidence
within the source code.
Looking good Tom. Looking really good. Lots to do. Huge improvement.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*