oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Code stuff
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:24:20 GMT
I told sonar to ignore the javascript which is fair enough and we're down
to 937 days of debt which is nice ;)

I also wrote a bunch of tests for some stuff in the cas workflow yesterday
which took ages and only added 0.9% to the total coverage ;) anyway in that
it uncovered 3 or 4 sql bugs in code that I guess is unused but isn't
marked depreciated or similar and in conjunction with a bunch of mails on
this list over the last few weeks demonstrates the need for much improved
tests...

I'll keep plugging away,  be nice if others chipped in, if you aren't a
developer this is a good way to learn!