oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: Sonar Analysis
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 21:36:00 GMT
We owe infra a few beers they've put some effort into detangling our build:

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.oodt:oodt

I especially like our issue count. But its cool, certainly helps me pick
stuff to clean up and fix when I have a spare hour or 2 which is like..
never, but at least the thought is there ;)

Tom